Thursday, July 12, 2018

Meet of Vice President of Membership- Jalene






Hello Fellow Toastmasters!


I'm Jalene Case. I live in Newport with my husband of 10 years, and enjoy frequent visits from my 28-year old son living in Portland. Personally, I love to sail, kayak, motorcycle, walk/hike, and do yoga.


Professionally, I’m the CEO and President of Jalene Case Coaching & Professional Development. I help people create lives they love! Personally, I work with individuals to connect with their hearts’ voice and then, take purposeful action toward what matters most to them. Professnally, I work with teams to increase their cohesiveness, productivity, and satisfaction. I’m a professional facilitator, coach, and speaker. Plus, I’ve traveled the world by motorcycle for 2 years and co-authored “52 Ways to Connect with You.”


I joined Toastmasters in January 2018 because I wanted to strengthen my voice from the inside out. My dream is to be clearer about what I want to say and better at saying it. My favorite things about our Toastmasters group are: the camaraderie, support, and laughter, the weekly learning about public speaking, and the challenge of giving presentations. I became the Membership Officer because I want aspiring Toastmasters to feel welcome and get started on the right foot. In the next year, my goal is to design an orientation process that’s easy for anyone in our club to share with people considering or joining our group.



Warm regards,

Jalene

No comments:

Post a Comment